Tuesday 17 January 2012

Summerset house

Ive been so overwhelmed with my UCAS application and trying to book a holiday with the girls. Now that its all done and over with ive been spending my time being lazy and just trying to relax, hiding away from this freezing weather!

But a highlight of my year so far has to be our college day out to Summerset House and around Covent Gardens. Its such a lovely part of london which i had never been to before.
We officially went there to see the exhibition inside summerset house, but being a college trip we didnt actually go look at it. There was an arranged time in the day for us to go iceskating. Having half of our college class going round an icerink becomes rather amusing. Being pushed over by your friends and dragging others around, it ended up being alot more fun than it sounds.

When we wernt messing around the girls that wernt iceskating offered to take some photographs. Even though i didnt take these photographs i felt like sharing them on my blog just because of how much i enjoyed the day and really makes me appreciate the people around me.


No comments:

Post a Comment