Tuesday 8 May 2012

Photoshoot

So i did my first shoot for my Final Major Project yesterday and i am so happy with the images that i quickly edited them and got them up on Facebook and Flickr. 
I haven't created the final image or the other shoots yet but i'm sure i'll be uploading them as soon as they are done. 
The photographs are of a friend of mine Sarah and her Mk2 Golf, Gunter. There are a few images of her dolled up and a few of her looking casual with her car. This is all linked to my theme for my Final Major Project but these images basically show the different sides to her. 
The location of the shoot was a place in wooburn green, my boyfriend suggested it as its a place him and his mates sometimes go skating that's undercover. You can't see much of the location in the images but i thought it was a really cool place to photograph in, there was one or two guys wondering around but they didn't really seem to mind. 
These are just some montages i put together on my IPhone but if you want to see them properly and in better quality along with the other photographs have a look on my flickr page :) http://www.flickr.com/photos/alex-beynon/

No comments:

Post a Comment